Full-time | San Francisco
About the Training Team:
The Augmedix Training Team is a unified group of individuals working under the Scribe Operations branch of our company. The team is responsible for training scribes, either 1:1 or in a classroom setting, to deliver high quality service to our clinicians.
If you are passionate about healthcare, health tech, or healthcare technology, we would love to hear from you! If you find yourself wanting to help your peers unlock their talents, or you are particularly good at encouraging those around you to succeed, then your skills might be perfectly aligned with this position. The day to day of this role requires someone who is able to assess what is going well, help us correct the things that could be better, and keep leveling up our team.
Responsibilities (included but not limited to):
- Train scribes to make notes that meet Augmedix standards by observing workflow, correcting errors in real time, and providing clear feedback
- Identify underperforming scribes, create remediation plans, and track progress
- Learn and teach others how to navigate various EHR systems
- Grade notes according to the Augmedix rubric
- May perform scribing duties up to 20% of the time
- Collaborate with our teams to develop best training practices
- 6+ months of experience as a medical scribe with consistent, high quality performance
- Must have experience training: corporate training or management, language tutoring, course tutoring or training, etc.
- Full time availability and preferably a 1+ year commitment with Augmedix
- Strong communication and organizational skills