Head of Global Learning Strategy
Full-time | San Francisco
Augmedix is a health care services technology platform deployed in 40 states with many of the nation’s largest healthcare systems. We provide remote, real-time medical scribing and associated services to outpatient doctors. Our service saves clinicians up to 15 hours per week and increases clinician efficiency by 40%.
About the role:
The Head of Global Learning Strategy is a strategic and visionary leader that brings a track record of designing and delivering learning programs which lead to new skills gained, new behaviors, and significant positive business and process improvements for a diverse employee base.
In addition, strong candidates will have demonstrated success in designing and scaling a comprehensive global strategy in training and learning by implementing an effective Learning Management System (LMS), aligning team members, optimizing resources, setting and communicating guidelines, and focusing on results.
Our ideal candidate will be creative, have strong knowledge of training strategy, training facilitation, training evaluation, content and instructional design and the use of technology-enhanced learning (including responsibility for implementing and leveraging an LMS to deliver learning solutions).
Responsibilities (Included but not limited to):
- Partner with Head of Training and Global Training Managers to assess current state of overall medical scribe training program, and design future-state roadmap for optimized learning
- Design and maintain a scribe training program across global partner sites that will scale with our customer portfolio, ensuring that the learning strategy stays in line with company goals (including quality and growth)
- Design and implement a new Learning Management System to drive effective learning strategies and business outcomes
- Develop and implement standard guidelines across all global partner sites (located in India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Dominican Republic, US) for all training and learning content, and ensure that scribe training content is relevant, current, translatable and engaging
- Develop goals and measurement tools to ensure appropriate impact and effectiveness of training programs and materials
- Bachelor's Degree
- Passion for continuously innovating and improving training and learning strategies
- Expertise in optimizing learning opportunities, content design and delivery and adult learning, with a specific focus on novel methods to match the needs of a diverse employee base (across countries/cultures)
- Experience designing, implementing and working with Learning Management Systems and using them to drive effective learning strategies and business outcomes
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Comfortable in a high growth, rapidly changing company, and strong desire to thrive in this environment
- Comfortable working in global setting, strong ability to understand cultural differences at work and adjust learning strategy to align with that diversity
- Ability to prioritize, manage and complete projects with tight deadlines
- Track record of driving best practice standardization across multiple regions, sites and leaders
- Strong executive presence and effective presentation, listening and persuasion skills combined with strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Steady progression in learning and training strategies for 5+ years, including experience in scaling a training program
- Detail oriented program and process planner