Head of Tech Support & Deployment
Full-time | San Francisco
Augmedix is a health care services technology platform deployed in 32 states with many of the nation’s largest health systems. Our mission is to rehumanize the doctor-patient interaction. We provide remote, real-time EHR scribing and productivity services to outpatient doctors. Our service saves clinicians more than 10 hours a week and increases clinical efficiency by 40%. Our five major health system customers are also investors in the company. When you think of a fast paced, San Francisco start-up, this is likely the team that would come to mind. If you are passionate about healthcare, have relevant experience in project management, and find yourself craving an ever-changing arena in the healthcare space, this might be the right team for you!
About the Role:
You are a customer-obsessed leader responsible for directing, overseeing and executing the activities and operations of the technical support (network engineering) and field deployments function. You will lead a team of skilled network engineers who respond to complex service requests and resolve customer issues. You'll handle escalations and assume ownership for the end-to-end customer experience. You will have knowledge of Augmedix processes and team dynamics across the organization, as well as superior coaching and motivations skills required to engage, develop, retain top talent on a high-performance team. Service in a liaison role, you'll create a bridge that connects the business and technical perspectives of customer engagements. You will develop the technical support strategy, business objectives and performance goals in accordance to the Augmedix mission and core objectives.
Responsibilities (Included but not limited to):
- Accountable for operational results in terms of customer satisfaction and delight, budget, performance standards and metrics, services, programs and resources for the high level technical support and deployments core function
- Manage the activities of a skilled network engineers with responsibility of results related to customer service satisfaction and quality
- Build a high performance team, develop people and create a shared vision
- Oversee workload management among team members, including implementing innovative case management techniques
- Participate in cross-functional projects involving Augmedix' product or service offerings
- Identify and work on issues that affect nationwide implementations
- Handle escalations and assume ownership for the end-to-end customer experience
- Demonstrate strategic and tactical skills in the area of customer support and operational excellence
- Create a bridge that connects the technical and business perspectives of customer engagements
- Track and report on case metrics to leadership and stakeholders
- Identify and develop data-driven action plans and processes to drive results-oriented improvements in productivity, efficiency, customer satisfaction and quality
- University degree or equivalent plus 7-10 years of related technical support experience in a high volume environment
- Technical engineering background
- Prior demonstrated experience in leading teams of reports
- Effective people management, leadership and development skills
- Skilled at building high performance technical support teams and creating a shared customer support and delight vision
- Experience in improving productivity and efficiency in processes.