Customer Care Representative
Full-time | San Francisco
Do you genuinely enjoy helping people out?
Are you the person your friends and family come to to resolve technology related issues?
Do you have the patience to walk your grandparents through setting up their smartphone?
Are you a great communicator via phone, email, text and chat?
Are you able to think on your feet or do you need to have things scripted for response?
Have you had a previous job in people facing industries such as retail, sales, hospitality and excelled in your position?
Are you ready for a challenge and eager to work hard for fast advancement?
As a Customer Care Representative at Augmedix, you will be responsible for supporting and resolving any issues that prevent us from delivering anything but the highest quality of service. Healthcare providers have very little time to troubleshoot, so everything we do is based on speed, efficiency, and quality. We support the service in every way possible, so a high degree of creativity and a high level of thinking is required. Our Customer Care Team is primarily responsible for interfacing with our customers via phone, text, email and chat to ensure the highest levels of customer delight.
- Answer 1st tier customer facing inbound calls and 2nd tier internal chats, providing friendly and rapid support
- Use support tools to diagnose and resolve problems
- Create tickets to report and document issues thoroughly
- Document techniques and processes in order to create knowledge base and training material
- Uncover and suggest ways to improve the customer's experience through changes in product and process
- Relevant experience in Customer Care / Customer support roles
- Good time/workflow management and organizational skills
- Good communication skills through text, phone, email and chat
- Ability to build rapport with the customer and report issues clearly through the escalation process
- Ability to take direction and learn quickly
- Ability to work well independently and with a team