Intern | San Francisco
Augmedix is a digital healthcare company located in the heart of downtown San Francisco. We are looking for a Sales Intern to join our team.
As a Sales Intern, you will have the opportunity to play a crucial part in sourcing leads for an innovative product that provides doctors a team of real-time, quality-controlled, and customized remote scribes allowing them to increase revenue, charting accuracy and patient satisfaction.
You will generate new business opportunities by following proven processes to prospect potential clients. You’ll learn how to identify and research lists of companies to target, and how to use all the resources available to you to generate new business opportunities.
The role will be based here in the heart of San Francisco. Interns are expected to be available and in the office for a minimum of 10 hours/week with a maximum of 24 hours/week. We are looking for our sales intern to in March.
Responsibilities (included but not limited too):
- Lead generation via the Internet, cold calling, and email outreach
- Sourcing via internal tools
- Lead generation management and organization
- Generate new business opportunities via prospecting accounts
- Develop positive relationships with potential prospects
- Become a subject matter expert on Augmedix
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Ability to work in San Francisco Office at least 10 hours a week
- Excellent communication skills, especially via email and over the phone
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Prior successful sales, lead qualification, and ad-tech experience a plus
- Goal-oriented; record of overachievement in previous pursuits
- High energy and great attitude