Full-time | San Francisco
Augmedix is a health care services technology platform deployed in 32 states with many of the nation’s largest health systems. Our mission is to rehumanize the doctor-patient interaction. We provide remote, real-time EHR scribing and productivity services to outpatient doctors. Our service saves clinicians more than 10 hours a week and increases clinical efficiency by 40%. Our five major health system customers are also investors in the company.
About the Training Team:
The Augmedix Training Team is a unified group of individuals working under the Clinical Operations branch of our our company. The team is responsible for developing remedial training plans, assisting with scribing on an as need basis, and training for medical provider implementations. The team works hand-in-hand with our Documentation Specialist to improve work-flow processes and develop our training programs across all of our partner offices.
If you are passionate about healthcare, health tech, or healthcare technology we would love to hear from you! If you find yourself wanting to help your peers unlock their talents, or you are particularly good at encouraging those around you to succeed, then your skills my be perfectly aligned with this position. The day to day of this role requires someone who is able to assess what is going well, help us correct the things that could be better, and keep leveling up our team.
Responsibilities (included but not limited to):
- Review documentation and provide written feedback in a direct, clear, and concise manner
- Create training plans and share verbal feedback with scribes 1:1 or in group sessions
- Assess scribe performance or workflow through observation
- Track individual scribe progress during specific phases of training
- May perform scribing duties up to 20% of the time
- Train new documentation specialists
- Implementing new physicians
- Work with our teams abroad to develop best training practices
- Be able to manage up to 15 individual training plans
- 6+ months of experience as a Medical Scribe or Documentation Specialist with consistent, high quality performance
- Full time availability and preferably a 1+ year commitment with Augmedix
- EHR experience preferred
- Must have experience training: corporate training or management, language tutoring, course tutoring or training, etc.