Program Manager (IT/Infrastructure team)
Full-time | San Francisco
Augmedix is a health care services technology platform deployed in 32 states with many of the nation’s largest health systems. We provide remote, real-time EHR scribing and associated services to outpatient doctors. Our service saves clinicians more than 10 hours a week and increases clinic efficiency by 40%. We are looking for a smart Program Manager to join our IT, Infrastructure and Customer Engineering team!
- Work cross functionally to ensure rapid execution and on time, high quality delivery of complex projects. Interact with and motivate talented teams across multiple locations, harness their high energy to deliver top quality products.
- Work with stakeholder teams to successfully coordinate release milestone and lifecycle activities.
- Responsible for maintaining and reporting project status, issues and risks and proactively driving to solutions and completion.
- Monitor schedule deviations and assist in the development of alternative methods for corrective action at the project level.
- Well-organized with project information (recording, tracking, reporting). Demonstrated attention to detail and exacting quality standards.
- Interface with numerous internal groups (all levels of management) and must be able to quickly form
- Demonstrated experience facilitating dynamic meetings, coordinating among high energy participants and directing towards productive results.
- Dive into issues of a more business nature and anticipate risk and other key understanding of critical issues, to hold constructive conversations with senior members.
- 5+ years of complex and cross-organizational project
- Candidate should be experienced in project management disciplines: management of scope, project plan creation/management, risk management, escalations, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with ability to readily communicate complex information in an easy to understand format
- Excellent project management skills and demonstrated competency in the execution of multiple projects simultaneously
- Extensive knowledge and demonstrated ability to perform strategic planning
- Must have the ability to work independently with a high degree of initiative and have the ability to multi-task
- Extensive experience with Business Process Management
- Effective problem solving, facilitation, collaboration, negotiation and influencing skills a must
- Proficient at conflict resolution and comfortable working with technical and business teams
- Experienced user of SharePoint, MS Project and Visio, and excel
- PMP or SCPM certification a plus