Full-time | San Francisco
We are a San Francisco based digital health company dedicated to re-humanizing healthcare and we are looking for a Production Manager to join our team. An Augmedix Production Manager is responsible for ensuring consistent and high quality production scribing services across a large number of Augmedix scribes and the customers they serve. Production scribing refers to services given to “steady-state” providers, meaning the implementation process has been completed. Production Managers are also responsible for forecasting scribe availability based on recruiting and training data.
- Oversee 200+ production providers and facilitate any and all actions necessary to ensure high quality Augmedix service for all of those accounts
- Ensure Scribe Partners are delivering on 1. Customer Satisfaction. 2. Provider coverage including scribe replacement planning. 3. Scribe and TPS scheduling to meet utilization goals. 4. Invoice accuracy requirements.
- Work with partner managers to deploy, track, and see to completion Performance Improvement Plans designed by the training team to improve the skills necessary to address steady state scribe quality concerns
- Collect data, analyze trends, and develop forecasts for all aspects of the scribe progression timeline (from recruitment to production to training/management)
- Track the status and progress of all scribes in production.
- When a scribe(s) is faltering, work with partner management and other Augmedix teams to determine the problem, implement corrections, and get the scribe back on track.
- Ensure strong scribe utilization metrics, reliable account coverage, and new business readiness
- Express individual scribe and general operational considerations to other Augmedix departments when called upon
- 4 year bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience working in a healthcare environment with knowledge of HIPAA and related compliance considerations, as well as familiarity with the clinical healthcare industry
- Strong project and personnel management skills
- Ability to multitask and juggle cross-functional responsibilities
- Familiarity with Google Apps, Gmail, and Confluence; Proficiency in Excel/Spreadsheets
- Ability to meet and maintain production and deliverable metrics (CSAT, QA, capacity, etc)