Development Manager -- Bangladesh
Full-time | Dhaka, BD
Augmedix is looking for a Development Manager and a technical leader, who will manage and support a team of highly skilled software engineers and will be own the software product deliverables of the team. Similar to an experienced “technology lead”, the “Development Manager” must have hands-on experience in writing code in different front-end, back-end technology stacks, as well as working with product owners/managers and software development teams in delivering production-grade software. Augmedix BD development manager must have prior experience in working with US based remote teams in delivering efficient technical solutions in an Agile software development and delivery process.
- Drives and owns technical solution estimations of projects/sprints/tasks by collaborating with other leads, managers, developers etc.
- Drives and own communication, process orientation and managing of product vertical teams
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions by engaging with various stakeholders e.g. product, design, IT, security, developers, testers etc.
- Investigates problem areas to provide creative, innovative and effective technical solutions
- Mentor team members to drive software quality and best practices
- Communicates regularly with the head of software development, project managers, product managers and fellow technology leads
- Understanding the technical needs and translating them into executable changes onto the existing system for continuous improvement of the software platform
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- 7+ years of software development experience, with 2+ years as a manager or technical lead role
- 2+ years of experience in working with remote (US preferred) Agile/SCRUM teams and understanding Agile methodology for software development
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, to drive collaboration and innovation
- Familiarity with agile development practices
- Experience in working with API driven web portals and applications
- Experience with WebRTC or any other real time streaming protocols
- Experience in programming for and maintain cloud environments in AWS
- Exposure to Android devices development