Customer Operations Analyst
Full-time | San Francisco
Augmedix is a health care services technology platform deployed across the US with many of the nation’s largest health systems. Our mission is to rehumanize the clinician-patient interaction by allowing our clinicians to fully focus on patients. We provide remote, technology-enabled, real-time EHR scribing and productivity services to outpatient clinicians. Our service saves users more than 10 hours a week and increases clinical efficiency by 40%.
About the Role:
This role is responsible for supporting cross-functional processes within Augmedix with an initial focus on EHR and compliance management process improvement and administration. Interaction with Augmedix internal, cross-functional teams and customers will be integral to success. This is an opportunity to learn and grow in a position that is equal parts business operations, customer success and administrative support. Works in conjunction with the cross-discipline teams (e.g., IT, Operations) to schedule appropriate internal and external resources to execute tasks outlined in the project plan.
Responsibilities (Included but not limited to):
- Builds and maintains working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved in the projects.
- Able to keep projects on schedule while coordinating with vendors, practice staff, regional and corporate management as necessary.
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitor/track EHR requests and compliance policies.
- Able to manage multiple site installations at once
- Participate at team meetings cross functionally and be able to succinctly summarize progress of projects or pending EHR requests.
- Manages issue logs, resolution, status and risk to project success.
- Freshdesk ticket creation, escalation, and ticket closing according to proper workflows.
- Create and maintains written and web-based training aides.
- Train and support the development of “super users” in each functional area and region requiring utilization and access to the EHR. Conduct both onsite and webinar sessions for training both existing and new offices and/or new staff on the EHR as needed.
- +1 year as a project manager with knowledge of electronic health record (EHR) experience working cross functionally is required.
- Very strong communication and problem solving skills. Passionate about ensuring world-class customer service to clients.
- Proficient with MS Office products, G-suites, Confluence and Freshdesk.
- Eagerness to learn about the company, industry, and clients.
- Must be flexible and able to prioritize tasks in a fast-pace, pressure-driven environment.
- Health, Dental, Vision benefits
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Flexible working hours
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Animal friendly work environment
- Opportunity for extreme growth and promotion within Augmedix
- Multitude of events, social events, networking opportunities
- Opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds in healthcare technology