Training Quality & Performance Manager
Full-time | San Francisco
About the Role:
The Training Quality & Performance Manager leads the testing & assessment component of our end-to-end Augmedix Scribe Training program. This role oversees a team of Performance Specialists with responsibility for both tactical day-to-day management as well as longer-term strategic planning and will report into the Head of Training.
The Performance team focuses on establishing and upholding global standards of quality by providing in-depth testing and analysis of performance standards for pre-production scribes. Using data-driven insights, the team will drive changes to our training and development processes to ensure continuous improvement of quality metrics in-line with Augmedix goals.
The Training Quality & Performance Manager will have the opportunity to directly impact scribe effectiveness in both the US and abroad. This person will work closely with key leadership and stakeholders throughout the organization. If you are passionate about performance evaluation driven by data insights, quality and process improvement and are hungry to make a real impact this could be the perfect role for you.
- Lead and manage a team of 5+ Performance Specialists
- Track scribe performance and progress throughout Augmedix Scribe Training program
- Continuously assess performance evaluation criteria and testing methodologies
- Work cross functionally and with key leadership to drive process and quality improvement initiatives through to execution in both the US and with overseas vendors
- Develop and maintain reporting on quality and performance data, trends, and analyses to inform process improvement priorities
- Recruit, develop and retain
- Ensure productivity across team aligned to prioritized business goals
- Ensure adherence to all performance processes and SLAs
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Proven track record of successful project management and/or process improvement --- ability to drive follow through execution is a MUST!
- Experience managing teams and/or direct reports
- Experience developing testing and assessment capabilities in an academic, professional services or healthcare environment preferred
- Medical scribe and/or healthcare experience preferred
- Insatiable appetite for quality improvement
- Strong analytical capability, able to manage data, track statistical trends
- Must be highly organized with strong attention to detail and commitment to accuracy
- Must be adaptable and able to find order within an ever-changing startup environment
- Must have effective verbal and written communication skills to drive results with diverse stakeholder personalities and styles
- Proficient with Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides) or similar (MS Office)