Full-time | Dhaka, BD
Our Global IT team focuses on providing the best quality service we can possibly offer. Working hand-in-hand with our US team, we expect our new Network Engineer to be customer focused, with a growth mindset. We are looking for someone who is passionate and knowledgeable about networking and IT infrastructures, and who are actively looking to grow with us. If this sound like you, we can't wait to see your application!
- Bachelor's degree in CSE/ECE
- 3-4 years of experience in the field of IT, Networking, and Vendor Management
- This job requires roaster duties (Day/Hybrid/Night).
- Be expected to work during both normal business hours and maintenance/ emergency windows outside of normal hours
- The shift starts at 5 AM BST
Responsibilities (Including but not limited to):
- Network architecture (Firewall, Router, WLC and Cisco-based) design, administration and troubleshooting
- Directory Services (Active Directory) design, administration, and troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting for Desktops, Laptops, and installation of OS and Applications
- File & Print Services design and troubleshooting
- Manage software licensing specific to the IT infrastructure.
- Provide end user training for corporate-facing systems and solutions
- Be the gatekeeper for all IT system images. (Firewalls, routers, WAPs, etc…)
- Strong troubleshooting and documentation for the network (LAN and WiFi) issues
- Strong customer service, organization, and communication for issue resolving