Clinical Account Manager
Augmedix is a health care services technology platform deployed in 40 states with many of the nation’s largest health systems. Our mission is to rehumanize the clinician-patient interaction by allowing our clinicians to fully focus on patients. We provide remote, technology-enabled, real-time EHR scribing and productivity services to outpatient clinicians. Our service saves users more than 10 hours a week and increases clinical efficiency by 40%.
About the Role:
Our Clinical Account Managers (CAMs) are the primary relationship managers and champions of customer delight for our clinician users. CAMs split their time between remote and onsite support for our customers, and are strategic quarterbacks in charge of optimizing service quality in a diverse array of clinic settings.
Time traveling: 80% of your time may be local travel (2 hours from home); 20% of your time may be overnight travel (national travel)
We reimburse mileage for all travel (and meals for national travel).
Duties and Responsibilities (but are not limited to):
- Steward a high-quality customer experience and develop high-trust, high-integrity relationships with clinician users and clinical operations staff.
- Develop strong working relationships with all Augmedix departments and employ creative problem solving to resolve customer issues. (Working relationships include management of multiple dotted-line direct reports.)
- Communicate consistently, habitually, and with extreme professionalism in person, on the phone, and over email.
- Conduct effective and tactful presentations to customers, ranging from executive teams to clinical staff.
- Work closely with Enterprise Sales Managers to advance business development at each health system, including sourcing referrals and selling new product offerings.
- Develop expertise with Augmedix hardware and software. Troubleshoot as needed, and channel product improvement ideas to the Augmedix Product team.
- Develop expertise with scribing and clinical operations, including clinician workflows, productivity best practices, and the roles and responsibilities of all clinical professionals.
- Manage customer records diligently in our CRM and service ticketing systems.
- Manage and utilize customer success dashboards.
- Relentlessly suggest ways for the team and the company to improve customer delight.
- 3+ years in account management, customer success, sales, or a customer support role.
- College degree required.
- Health care experience is a strong plus.
- Obsessive about ensuring a world-class customer service to customers.
- Highly entrepreneurial: creative and proactive in solving problems.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong project management skills, with a keen ability to think critically, prioritize effectively, and communicate expediently.
- Nuanced attention to detail in execution and a mature sense of accountability.
- Works well with a variety of different personalities.
- Excited to thrive in a fast-paced, highly dynamic growth-stage company.
- Highly proficient with digital tools, cloud-based office suite software, and CRM systems.
- Intellectually curious and strategic.
- Comfortable with travel 50% of the time.