Network Engineer -- Bangladesh
Full-time | Dhaka, BD
Augmedix is a health care services technology platform deployed in 32 states with many of the nation’s largest health systems. Our mission is to rehumanize the doctor-patient interaction. We provide remote, real-time EHR scribing and productivity services to outpatient doctors. Our service saves clinicians more than 10 hours a week and increases clinical efficiency by 40%. Our five major health system customers are also investors in the company.
About the Team:
Our Global IT team focuses on providing the best quality service we can possibly offer. Working hand-in-hand with our US team, we expect our new Network Engineer to be customer focused, with a growth mindset. We are looking for someone who is passion and knowledgable about networking and IT infrastructures, and who is actively looking to grow with us. If this sound like you we can't wait to see your application!
Responsibilities (Including but not limited to):
- Network architecture and administration.
- Directory Services (Active Directory/Open Directory) design.
- Communications (wiki, telephony, mail, etc…) design and administration.
- File & Print Services design.
- Deep packet analysis using network tools (Sniffer/Wireshark).
- Datacenter & Virtualization design.
- At least 1-2 using AWS VPC networking
- Support corporate users and the helpdesk as Tier 2 and Tier 3.
- Manage software licensing specific to the IT infrastructure.
- Mentor junior members of technical support staff. Both in real-time and scheduled hands-on sessions.
- Educate members of adjacent departments as to how the IT systems relate to what they do. (Explain complex technical theories and systems in a non-complex way)
- Provide end user training for corporate-facing systems and solutions.
- Be the gatekeeper for all IT system images. (firewalls, routers, WAPs, etc…)
- Be expected to work during both normal business hours and maintenance/ emergency windows outside of normal hours.
- Perform functions related to network security, including necessary penetration testing.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent 3 years experience with IT, Networking, and Vendor Management
- Strong Understanding on IP Network, LAN, Routing, Networking and Network Security.
- Ability to configure Cisco Router, Switch, and firewall and troubleshoot
- Knowledge of PC Assembling, Hardware troubleshooting, and maintenance.
- Strong customer service, organization, and communication skills
- Strong process management skills
- Ability to acquire data
- Ability to focus on objectives while being detail-oriented
- Understanding of physical network infrastructure requirements for mid-sized data network.
- Strong Analytical skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and manage multiple projects
- Ability to present network diagrams to team members and nontechnical staff
- Strong documentation skills
- Prior experience with Microsoft Server 2003 to 2008 R2, Active Directory, DNS,
- DHCP, and other Microsoft Server processes, roles, and features
- Experience with Cisco and Meraki VPN configurations will be an added advantage
- Motivated self-starter with ability to work independently
- Enjoys working collaboratively in teams
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Passionate about client success
- Proven experience working in a mixed OS environment
- This job requires roaster duties