ACCOUNTANT / SENIOR ACCOUNTANT
Full-time | Dhaka, BD
Management of documentation for external reporting and maintaining relationships with the connected stakeholders.
Reconciliations of Balance Sheet and Bank accounts
Management of Accounts Payable (A/P) and maintenance of A/P aging
Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts and current practices to ensure effective internal controls.
Create Variance Analysis and monitoring of anomalies to raise flags of any inconsistencies and recommend solution for them.
Be adept at handling software such as ADP, QuickBooks and MS Office
Continuous knowledge development of IFRS and Tax regulations.
Follow & update a system of controls, procedures, and forms for fixed assets register.
Ensure complete statutory compliance related to NBR, RJSC and BIDA
Ad hoc tasks and functions, as when assigned.
Lead annual statutory audit and perform quarterly/annual regulatory deadlines such as documentation of Board Meetings/Annual General Meetings etc.
Willingness to produce innovations in work processes to facilitate effectiveness
- Full or partial completion of Professional qualification from member bodies of IFAC
- Graduation in Finance/Accounting will be an added advantage.
- 1 to 3 years of experience preferably in multinational environment.
- Fluency in English is a MUST.
- Ability to work in a flat organization.
- Ability to communicate with external/internal stakeholders without supervision.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Dependable and reliable with the ability to be productive under pressure.
- Positive, resilient and supportive.