IT Systems Administrator
Full-time | San Francisco
Augmedix is a health care services technology platform deployed across the country with many of the nation’s largest health systems. Our mission is to rehumanize the doctor-patient interaction. We provide remote, real-time EHR scribing and productivity services to outpatient doctors. Our service saves clinicians more than 10 hours a week and increases clinical efficiency by 40%. Our five major health system customers are also investors in the company.
About the Team:
Our Global IT team manages all internal and client facing IT needs. Including but not limited to onsite wifi audits, infrastructure set-up and diagnosis and hardware management. As the majority of our products are run via wifi networks our IT team acts as the backbone of our team.
About the Role:
Our IT Systems Administrator, is responsible for the upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, networks and servers at our corporate HQ.
Responsibilities (Included but not limited to):
- Responsible for the Augmedix corporate IT environment - networks, applications, systems
- Develop future IT solutions to support technology migration, integration and evolution of the technical infrastructure
- Ensure the technology infrastructure meets the goals of scalability, reliability and availability and supports defined solution roadmaps
- Participate in all aspects of the project life cycle, from the initial kickoff through the requirements analysis, design, and implementation
- 3 - 5 years of IT experience minimum
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field or equivalent professional experience
- Experience in systems, applications, networks, infrastructure and security
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to successfully document network as-built condition: Vizio, Confluence, FreshDesk
- Track record of completing tasks on time
- Cisco Meraki
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Thin Client
- CAT5/CAT6 and fiber optic cabling