Full-time | San Francisco
Augmedix is a health care services technology platform deployed in 37 states with many of the nation’s largest health systems. Our mission is to rehumanize the doctor-patient interaction. We provide remote, real-time EHR scribing and productivity services to outpatient doctors. Our service saves clinicians more than 10 hours a week and increases clinical efficiency by 40%. Our five major health system customers are also investors in the company.
About the Performance Team:
The Augmedix Performance Team is a unified group of individuals working under the Clinical Operations branch of our our company. The team is responsible for providing in depth auditing and analysis of current service quality standards at Augmedix. Other responsibilities include maintaining the quality of our training and performance materials, managing reporting on all scribe quality processes, and working hand in hand with our management team to make adjustments to our work flows in order to increase efficiency.
If you are passionate about healthcare, health tech, or healthcare technology we would love to hear from you! If you find yourself drawn to analysis, auditing or being particularly good at assessing work-flow processes then your skills may be perfectly aligned for this position. The day to day of this role requires someone who is able to assess what is going well and help us correct the things that could be better.
Responsibilites (included but not limited to):
- Review medical documentation and objectively provide feedback in a direct, clear, and concise manner to scribes and scribe managers
- Assess scribe performance during training and in production
- Track and report employee progress throughout the Augmedix training process (limited to Documentation Specialists/Scribes)
- Assist in meeting all training deadlines or adjusting timelines to ensure progress and accurate forecasting for new implementations
- Track Augmedix process compliance across all scribe teams and partners
- Coordinate with other departments to regulate team performance and make optimal use of resources
- Maintain a healthy appetite for improving performance management and processes that lead to a positive, measurable impact
- Strong analytical ability, high level of attention to detail, and commitment to accuracy
- Scribing experience (1 year or more) desired
- Experience in Performance Management, Quality Assurance, or Customer Care
- Experience in quality control and/or quality auditing
- Must be highly organized, able to manage data, track statistical trends
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) strongly preferred