Full-time | San Francisco
Augmedix is a health care services technology platform deployed in 37 states with many of the nation’s largest health systems. Our mission is to rehumanize the doctor-patient interaction. We provide remote, real-time EHR scribing and productivity services to outpatient doctors. Our service saves clinicians more than 10 hours a week and increases clinical efficiency by 40%. Our five major health system customers are also investors in the company.
About the Performance Team:
The Augmedix Performance Team is part of our Scribe Operations department. This team plays a vital role in maintaining the quality of our Documentation Specialist/Medical Scribe notes. They provide in-depth auditing, and analysis to maintain full compliance on every note taken by our team members in the US and abroad. Performance Specialists provide extensive feedback, identify errors and training opportunities for our medical scribe team.
If you have a passion for healthcare, healthcare technology, and are drawn to analysis and auditing, then your skills may be perfectly aligned for this position. The day to day of this role requires someone who is able to assess what is going well and help us correct the things that could be better. Performance Specialists work cross-functionally with several departments in the organization. This opportunity explores: quality auditing, process improvement, project management, content development, analysis, and much more!
Responsibilities (included but not limited to):
- Review medical documentation and objectively provide feedback in a direct, clear, and concise manner to scribes and managers
- Track and report scribe progress throughout the Augmedix training process and into production
- Ensure progress and accurate forecasting for new providers by adjusting and meeting training deadlines
- Track process compliance across Operations teams
- Coordinate with other departments to regulate team performance and make optimal use of resources
- Maintain a healthy appetite for improving performance management and processes that lead to a positive, measurable impact
- High level of attention to detail, and commitment to accuracy
- Scribing experience (+1 year or more) desired or equivalent experience understanding medical terminology
- Must be highly organized, able to manage data, track statistical trends
- Strong analytical ability
- Experience in Performance Management, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Quality Auditing or Customer Care
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) strongly preferred