Training and Performance Specialist
Full-time | San Francisco
We are a San Francisco based digital health company dedicated to re-humanizing healthcare and we are looking for a Training and Performance Specialist to join our team. If you are passionate about healthcare ad have relevant experience in training, quality and performance management we want to meet you!
The Training and Performance Specialist is responsible for training our scribes and ensuring their performance is exceptionally aligned with Augmedix's quality and standards.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Review documentation and provide written feedback in a direct, clear, and concise manner
- Train scribes by providing verbal feedback either 1:1 or in group sessions
- Assess scribe performance or workflow through observation
- Track individual scribe progress during specific phases of training
- May perform scribing duties up to 20% of the time
- Scribing experience (2 years or more)
- Training experience (1 year or more)