Full-time | San Francisco
Augmedix is a health care services technology platform deployed in 40 states with many of the nation’s largest health systems. Our mission is to rehumanize the clinician-patient interaction by allowing our clinicians to fully focus on patients. We provide remote, technology-enabled, real-time EHR scribing and productivity services to outpatient clinicians. Our service saves users more than 10 hours a week and increases clinical efficiency by 40%.
About the Role:
The Global Controller will lead accounting, payroll, taxes, treasury, equity management for the company globally for our US parent and the Bangladesh subsidiary offices. The Global Controller will report to the CFO and lead a team of 7.
Responsibilities (Included but not limited to):
- Control all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, Payroll, Inventory accounting etc.
- Report variances to budget and suggest/take remedial action
- Ensure adherence to local regulatory policies & standards
- Develop/maintain/document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and improve internal control
- Control cash flow and working capital
- Ensure proper equity management and accounting
- Oversee consolidation of financial statements
- Manage External Audit for both parent and subsidiary
- Keep the team motivated/focused and to work with department heads/team members to ensure compliance in a win-win environment
- Additional controller duties as and when necessary
- Proven and progressive managerial finance or controller experience in growth stage companies
- Previous software and/or professional services experience preferred.
- 8 years or more of combined accounting and finance experience.
- Professional Accounting Qualification
- Ability to manage distributed teams
- Experience in SaaS and professional services industries
- Experience in implementing new ERP systems
- Excellent written, communication, leadership and interpersonal skills