Full-time | San Francisco
Augmedix is a health care services technology platform deployed in 40 states with many of the nation’s largest healthcare systems. We provide remote, real-time medical scribing and associated services to outpatient doctors. Our service saves clinicians up to 15 hours per week and increases clinician efficiency by 40%.
About the Team:
Reporting directly to our Head of Global IT, our IT team balances the technical day to day responsibilities of network/wifi auditing, infrastructure management, and network architecture and administration, all while being a resource to our clients across the US in a post-sales capacity. Working primarily with Smart Glass, Android, and a variety of computer hardware, our Global IT Team supports Augmedix in all things tech and IT, balancing customer facing relationships, and internal inquiries.
About the Role:
As a growing startup, we are seeking an individual who excels at working independently and responsibly with a strong understanding of troubleshooting and critical thinking. The ideal candidate will be personable with customers, excited about new technology, and proficient in wireless connectivity and troubleshooting. There is significant opportunity in this position to rapidly gain experience, with guidance from our team.
* This position requires a significant (75%) amount of travel to various locations, often with short notice. Candidates will only be considered if they possess a valid driver’s license, passport, and are able to travel without restriction. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Responsibilities (Included but not limited to):
- Wireless network assessments
- Android hardware testing
- Troubleshooting common IoT hardware issues
- Customer facing product education
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction
- 2-4 years of experience in a relevant field
- Customer facing experience (Hospital, healthcare related experience preferred)
- Degree or Certification in relevant fields (CCENT or equivalent | CCNA a plus) IT and Networking background
- IT and Networking background
- Familiarity with Android a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and manage multiple projects
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Passionate about client success
- Demonstrated ability to continuously learn, update and increase technical skills
- Proven experience working in a mixed OS environment
- Understanding of physical network infrastructure requirements
- Professional customer facing communication