Full-time | San Francisco
Augmedix is a health care services technology platform deployed in 40 states with many of the nation’s largest health systems. Our mission is to rehumanize the clinician-patient interaction by allowing our clinicians to fully focus on patients. We provide remote, technology-enabled, real-time EHR scribing and productivity services to outpatient clinicians. Our service saves users more than 10 hours a week and increases clinical efficiency by 40%.
About the Role:
The Performance Manager will be responsible for leading a team of Performance Specialists, developing individual growth plans, managing scheduling, and performance improvements.
Our Performance team focuses on providing in-depth auditing and analysis of current performance standards for our scribes. They provide informed feedback on changes that can be made to current training and development processes, in order to continuously improve them. Ultimately this directly improves quality metrics across Scribe Operations in-line with Augmedix goals.
Our Performance Manager will have the opportunity to directly impact and improve scribe operations in the US and abroad. This person will be working directly with our partner offices globally to set standards for quality, and ensuring that processes are upheld. This role reports directly to our Head of Performance, and works collaboratively with our leadership team. If you are passionate about data, quality, or process improvement this could be the perfect role for you.
Responsibilities (Included but not limited to):
- Lead and manage a team of 15+ Performance Specialists:
- Hiring of external PS candidates, promotion of interval candidates, retention of the team
- Professional development of the team in line with their goals
- Tracking and ensuring equal productivity of all team members to ensure that business needs and deliverables are met
- Prioritization and assignment of all performance responsibilities
- Ensure the efficiency of and adherence to all performance processes and SLAs
- Report to management on quality and performance data, trends, and analyses to inform process improvements
- Track scribe performance and progress throughout Augmedix scribe training and steady state production
- Partner with operations team to plan and execute projects for critical performance initiatives
- Work cross-departmentally and with overseas Partner sites
- Lead projects to support improved operational performance
- 2 - 5 years of direct management experience
- Experience in Performance Management, Quality Assurance, or Customer Care
- Insatiable appetite for quality improvement
- Strong analytical ability, high level of attention to detail, and commitment to accuracy
- Proven track record of quality improvement projects and success
- Must be highly organized, able to manage data, track statistical trends
- Passionate about ensuring world-class customer service to clients
- Effectively communicate between internal departments and work well with different personalities
- Flexibility within an ever-changing/evolving, fast-paced, yet thrilling world of healthcare and start-ups
- Ability to work effectively with remote team members
- Proficient with Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides) or similar (MS Office)
- Medical scribe and healthcare experience preferred