Technical Support Engineer - Bangladesh
Full-time | Dhaka, BD
Augmedix is a health care services technology platform deployed in 40 states in the U.S. with many of the nation’s largest health systems. Our mission is to rehumanize the doctor-patient interaction. We provide remote, real-time EHR scribing and productivity services to outpatient doctors. Our service saves clinicians more than 10 hours a week and increases clinical efficiency by 40%. Our five major health system customers are also investors in the company.
About the Role:
Our Technical Support team works 1:1 with doctors across the United States. They personally troubleshoot and escalate technical issues from our Bangladesh office. We expect our Technical Support Engineer to be hungry for a new opportunity to learn and grow in a position that is equal parts customer success and technical support. If you are passionate about learning, have a strong sense of collaboration and enjoy answering technical questions, this may be the perfect role for you!
Responsibilities (Included but not limited to):
- Freshdesk ticket creation, escalation, and ticket closing according to proper workflow
- Appropriate support chat responses and SLA adherence
- SalesForce navigation and consultation: Communicating with providers in the manner they prefer
- Graphite: Real-time network connectivity troubleshooting Augmedix admin logs interpretation proficiency
- Confluence navigation and document creation workflows
- Slack channel use for L1 > L2 Escalation
- Password resets and Windows/VMWare account Management.
- Masters/Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- 1 - 3 years experience in technical support or IT
- Experience with Freshdesk, SalesForce, and Slack preferred
- Must be proficient in English language - written and verbal
- Comfortable working a hybrid shift to accommodate US time zones
- Passion for learning and a strong sense of collaboration, specifically in applying technical experience base to a healthcare context