Enterprise Marketing Manager
Full-time | San Francisco
About Augmedix: Augmedix is a health care services technology platform deployed in 32 states with many of the nation’s largest health systems. We provide remote, real-time EHR scribing and associated services to outpatient doctors. Our service saves clinicians more than 10 hours a week and increases clinic efficiency by 40%.
About the Customer Team: The Augmedix Customer Team is the unified organization under which the sales, marketing, product, and design teams fall. It is responsible for the end-to-end customer lifecycle and experience with the goal of continually delighting the customer, meeting growth and revenue milestones, and building out the company’s suite of products and services to support the company’s long term vision.
You will report directly to the Cofounder/President/Chief Customer Officer of Augmedix and work closely with the Head of Analytics & Insights. This will be the company’s first enterprise marketing hire. You will play a crucial role in developing and executing B2B marketing strategies to increase awareness, adoption, and engagement of Augmedix at regional and national health systems and establish Augmedix as a thought leader in the enterprise and healthcare provider space.
- This role will require you deliver on both strategic and tactical responsibilities. On a strategic level, you will lead or contribute to projects on customer ROI, competitive intelligence, new product positioning, pricing strategy, and company brand.
- On a tactical level, you will be responsible for multifaceted sales support, content creation and customer events.
- For our customers, you must demonstrate strong empathy for the complex needs of our health system’s senior executives and providers.
- For our sales team, you should be skilled at distilling insightful, strategic inferences from multifactorial data and creating high-impact sales support material (both written and verbal).
- For our company’s leadership, you must be able to use both data and marketplace intuition to advocate for bold and disruptive strategies around company brand, service and platform pricing, competitive positioning, and driving both expansion at our existing customers and acquisition of new customers.
- Success in the role will be measured on: 1) Ability to operate effectively in a highly cross-functional organization; 2) Timely delivery of high quality materials to support customer growth; 3) Establishment and maintenance of brand and market leadership on both online and offline channels and 4) Delivering on strategic projects in anticipation of broader competitive, ecosystem, and regulatory dynamics.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or related field or 4 years of relevant experience
- 2-5 years of consulting, strategy, marketing or sales experience in a customer-facing B2B environment.
- Top tier verbal and written communication skills with experience creating presentations for C-suite audiences.
- Very strong analytics skill set, including ability to create and maintain sophisticated models to validate both hard and soft customer ROI requirements
- Strong working knowledge of the US healthcare system.
- Basic working knowledge of digital marketing tools (Pardot, Google Analytics, Optimizely, Facebook Ads, SEO/SEM, etc.) and/or managing multimedia content creation is a plus
- Be smart, humble, and good at listening.
- Strong passion to improve the quality of U.S. health care, innovate, deliver excellent work, and have fun on our team.